Start An Online Store With OpenCart 1.5 Ecommerce - The Basics
D.I.Y. guide to setting up an online store from scratch integratable with eBay, Amazon, Etsy & Facebook. No coding involved.
This course teaches you all you need to know about starting an online store which can easily be integrated with your eBay, Amazon, Etsy and Facebook marketplaces meaning you can populate any/all these marketplaces from your own online store saving you countless hours having to manually upload your products across four different sales channels.
If you are selling physical products or thinking of selling physical products don't miss the golden opportunity of a potential flood of customers by not having your own online outlet. This shopping cart is the business.
You Will Learn the following;
- How to get a FREE Domain Name for life
- How to set up hosting so you maintain full control of your website
- How to set up a domain relevant email address
- How to personalise your store
- How to set up categories and subcategories
- How to set up manufacturers for brand name search
- How to set up downloadable products
- How to insert product options and attributes
- How to add products optimised for search
- How to add images
- How to set up one shipping method
- How to customise the checkout of your store
- How to set up PayPal payments
- How to install themes which can be changed at the click of a button
- How to use reporting functions
Watch at your leisure and your sure to create a stunning website for your retail or wholesale customers to use. With the Stop Start flexibility of video learning you can master your store in this home study course in no time at all.
I use open source software to create professional looking e-commerce websites. I started a few years ago when my son asked me to help him set up an online store selling skateboards to support his passion for the sport. I spent hours and hours researching before I found the solution that I now use. Since then I have set up e-commerce websites for several friends and this soon spilled over into paying customers. I started to record videos showing my students how to do each step from a complete beginner’s point of view and I have now set up this course to teach a wider audience how to Do It Yourself and save thousands by building their own online shop.
If you want to learn OpenCart 1.5.x.x this is for you. This course is intended for everybody who wants to have their own online store.
Basic computer skills.
By the end of this course you will have a good understanding on how to set up your own customised online store, add unlimited products and take payments for your products or services.
You will need to have a hosting account for your store but don't worry if you haven't a hosting account as I will show you where and how to get the best priced and most reliable, OpenCart recommended, hosting along with a free domain name for your store. This will cost you as little as $4 per month or even less with a coupon that I will give you in the course.